Kerala Ayurveda Tours
In Kerala, Ayurveda is almost identical with healthy living. In Kerala Ayurvedic treatment is a great way to de-stress and relax in the lap of nature. The treatment differs from one person to another and similarly the treatment and duration also varies.
Rejuvenation therapy is a distict therapy in Ayurveda that helps in making the body young and lively. It is also known for curing illness, improving memory and promoting longevity, improving voice modulation, skin complexion, and revitalizijng the sense it has beneficial in treating Bronchitis, Rhinitis, Allergy, cardiac diseases etc.
Rejuvenation therapy takes anywhere from one to two hours a day and is managed continuously for 7 to 15 days. This therapy includes special massage, herbal steam baths, massage with rice packs fixed in muslin bags etc. On the whole, this therapy helps inway toning up skin and muscles, and is considered as a treatment that helps in finding way to eternal youth.
The famous Ayurvedic centers in Kerala are:
- Somatheeram Ayurvedic Resort in Kovalam
- Keraleeyam Heritage Home
- Ayurvedic Resort in Alleppey
- Kairali Ayurvedic Health Resort in Palakkad
- Hotel Taj Malabar, Kochi Coconut Lagoon, Kumarakom Poovar Island Resort, Paruthiyoor
- Keraleeyam Heritage Home and Ayurvedic Resort Kairali Ayurvedic Health Resort, Palakkad
- Coir Village Resort, Thrikunnapuzha Kayaloram Lake Resort, Alappuzha Marari Beach Resort, Mararikulam
- Somatheeram Ayurvedic Beach Resort, Kovalam Le Meridien Kovalam Beach Resort and Spa Kumarakom Lake Resort, Kumarakom.
- Wildlife Destinations India | Theme Holidays in India